Home PageForumLatest TopicsHelpContact UsLoginRegister

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2017, 07:01:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

You are no longer alone ...

+  Social Security Disability Facts Forum
|-+  Congratulations you were approved!
| |-+  Continuing Disability Reviews
| | |-+  Current Short form CDR response times? been waiting over 3 months
Theme modified by www.pinoyden.com | WebDesigns www.devph.com
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: Current Short form CDR response times? been waiting over 3 months  (Read 1563 times)
kaalanje
~ Copper ~

People helped 0

« on: September 20, 2016, 03:29:31 AM »

I got a short form CDR in June 2010 and 2013. I got a response back in 2010 , in about 5 weeks and in 2013 in 3 weeks saying I did not need any further review and I would keep getting benefits.

I got the same short form in June of 2016, My profile is still Low and I sent it back filled out the exact same way, no working, no school, feeling worse, can't work and the same appointments with the same doctors for the same conditions. It has now been 3 months with no response.

I was wondering if anyone else was waiting this long. I get SSDI and I am in Region 8 if that makes a difference. I know I should not worry but I am having a lot of other stressful events at the same time(enough stress for me to admit I need to see a counselor since  but the waiting lists are into 2017 to see one).  I would really like to just have an answer. I have a hard time I would get denied  in the long run but I worry about the long form and CE's. I had a nightmare CE's before getting approved and the CE's are so far away and I was in the hospital my husband had to take 3 days off from work to take me. Right now I could use something go smoothly and I was hoping my CDR would.
Lit Love
-
~ Platinum ~

People helped 243

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2016, 03:55:16 AM »

It's not uncommon for it to take 6 months to get a response, perhaps even longer.  So try to put it out of your mind if at all possible.
Scooter
~ Silver ~

People helped 3

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2016, 05:32:24 AM »

CDR's are backed up because they changed where they do them now is what I was told.  If that's true for all areas I do not know.  I had a long form CDR that was started back in February and I have still heard nothing on it.  When I called the number on the form I was told by the gentleman that cdr's are now done in Baltimore.  I am in NY
Age at Application: 38
Disability: Bipolar disorder 1, psychotic episodes, personality disorder, anxiety disorder, knee surgery,
Date Applied: April 2013
First Approval/Denial Date: May 2013 denied
Hearing Date: October 2014
ALJ Approval/Denial Date: Approved FF December 2014
Bonzai
Administrator
~ Platinum ~

People helped 386

Mean Administrator

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2016, 06:15:21 AM »

I received my long form CDR in Oct 2015, and received the results early Jan 2016.  I guess it depends upon where you live, and each case is different.  All of my medical records were available for me to access via the Internet, so I filled out the form easily.

"If one of these engines fails, how far will the other one take us?"
"All the way to the scene of the crash!" - Ron White
Name: Bonzai
Age at Application: 47
Disability: BP 1, OSA, HTN, DM II, Arthritis Knee
Date Applied: Feb 08
First Approval/Denial Date: Denied Dec 08
Reconsideration Approval/Denial Date: Denied Mar 09
Hearing Date: second hearing June 2012
ALJ Approval/Denial Date: Approval - Aug 2012
Date Award Letter Received: Oct 2012
Date Back Pay Received: Late Sept 2012
Additional Info: remanded
shannan
~ Gold ~

People helped 16

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2016, 09:19:35 AM »

I received a short form June '15 and was medium score. I sent it back and based on what I've read here knew I would get a long form. I hadn't discussed going back to work with my doctor before my short form came so I think that may have triggered the long form. I received the long form in Nov '15. I got notice that my disability was continuing in Dec '15.
greenie
~ Copper ~

People helped 0

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2016, 09:29:53 PM »

Short form received June 2015. Turned into long form.

Continuation of benefits letter received August 2016.

Grand total of 14+ months!
coonie42
~ Copper ~

People helped 0

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2017, 07:51:32 PM »

I am also waiting a long time on a cdr short form sent it in on October 18 th 2016 and it has been almost 3 months now. I don't remember it taking this long before.
Lit Love
-
~ Platinum ~

People helped 243

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2017, 08:43:06 PM »

I received a short form June '15 and was medium score. I sent it back and based on what I've read here knew I would get a long form. I hadn't discussed going back to work with my doctor before my short form came so I think that may have triggered the long form. I received the long form in Nov '15. I got notice that my disability was continuing in Dec '15.

Nothing I've seen would suggest that not discussing returning to work with your doctor would trigger a long form CDR.
steve
~ Silver ~

People helped 3

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2017, 05:51:29 PM »

I agree with lit-love here...I think not seeing a doctor period would trigger a long form for not seeking treatment....
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If this site has helped you in any way please make a donation towards the running of it by clicking below.

Use Paypal by clicking below

thanx

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 198826
  • Total Topics: 19478
  • Online Today: 100
  • Online Ever: 246
  • (June 25, 2012, 03:04:42 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 62
Total: 64

Prescription Drugs

Prescription Drug Assistance Programs

Please use the pull down menu below to select a prescription drug. 

This will instantly take you to that post in our forum.

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc