Home PageForumLatest TopicsHelpContact UsLoginRegister

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 24, 2017, 07:12:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

You are no longer alone ...

+  Social Security Disability Facts Forum
|-+  Letters from Social Security Disability
| |-+  Administrative Law Judge Hearing Letters
| | |-+  Post hearing ???
Theme modified by www.pinoyden.com | WebDesigns www.devph.com
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: Post hearing ???  (Read 491 times)
Sassypaws15
~ Gold ~

People helped 7

Stuck in NC!!!

« on: February 10, 2017, 06:37:05 PM »

I am happy to received my dire need status and my hearing was 2/6/17.  So the judge I had is anh attorneys most desired ALJ.  He has a 87% approval rate which is really high in GSO ODAR office. My attorney is good friends with him outside of the courf room.

So my attorney did my practice run with me last week.  She said in all I had 7 files full of medical evidence with only one PT remark that was a negative statement, put due to my orthopedist notes where i am limited to no lifting anything over10 lbs cast sever doubt in his remark. So the remaining hearing was typical as most experiences on tbe board.

My question is concerning the VE.  So the judge ask for my job listing and she listed two.  They were related to medical supervisor. The judge only ask her 1 question "how many days a month coud someone in this position miss.  She answered 1 day per month.  He did not ask for alternate jobs or hypothetical jobs and my lawyer ask no questions of tbe VE.  Then we were done. My attorney told me afterward i had won my case even though the judge didn't state a bench decision. 

So i am so lost esp over the VE portion   Has anyone else had anything like thid happen.   

who every made the statement "Patients is a virtue" obviously never applied for Social security disability😡😡😡😡😡
Name: DeAnnna
Age at Application: 40
Disability: Juvinal diabties, schools, kyphosis, Spondolosis, DDD cervical spine, sever peripheral neuropathy loss of 90% sensation, muscle weakness, limited reflexes, chronic cellulitis, chronic ulcers of both feet, squired deformity of left leg, gamer toe left foot, instability of the ankle joint left foot, osteomyelitis, chronic MRSA infection, retinopathy with sever loss of peripheral vision left eye, premature cateracts, anxiety depression, insomnia, ADHD, effective mood disorder, PTSD, sever hypoglycemic episodes
Date Applied: April 20 2014
First Approval/Denial Date: Initial denial 11/1/2014
Reconsideration Approval/Denial Date: Denied June 2015
Date OTR requested: Requested 10/9/15 denied and June 2015 I thought it was denied, but it moved to a new ODAR program for faster processing.
Date OTR Approved/Sent to Hearing: congress and senator endorsement
Date Sent to VSU: NA
Date VSU Approved/Sent to Hearing: NA
Date Hearing Notice Received: Proposed exhibits received 7/9 and attorney previously sent all medical evidence and now ready to schedule
Hearing Date: NA
ALJ Approval/Denial Date: NA
Date Award Letter Received: NA
Date Back Pay Received: NA
Date Dependent Benefits Received: No dependants
Additional Info: A accident that took 5 minutes to occurs in the Harris Tetter parking lot changed my entire life forever.
sotiredoffighting
~ Platinum ~

People helped 6

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 08:00:54 AM »

My judge asked more hypothetical ?s, He asked could I work the jobs the VE suggested with my flare ups and depression. She said No. Hope ur attorney is correct! Best wishes!
Age at Application: 23, 34 at present
Disability: Fibro, Depression/Anxiety, Osteoarthritis, Spondylosis, Cervical/Lumbar Degenarative Disease
Date Applied: April 2006
First Approval/Denial Date: Denial/sept 2006
Hearing Date: Dec 07/voluntary dismissal upon attney advice, may 2010
ALJ Approval/Denial Date: Denied 6/2010, Denied 5/2012 Approved 8/2/16
Date Award Letter Received: 11/9/2016
Additional Info: Last hearing: 6/27/16
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If this site has helped you in any way please make a donation towards the running of it by clicking below.

Use Paypal by clicking below

thanx

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 196375
  • Total Topics: 19149
  • Online Today: 89
  • Online Ever: 246
  • (June 25, 2012, 03:04:42 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 76
Total: 77

Prescription Drugs

Prescription Drug Assistance Programs

Please use the pull down menu below to select a prescription drug. 

This will instantly take you to that post in our forum.

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc