Home PageForumLatest TopicsHelpContact UsLoginRegister

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2017, 03:08:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

You are no longer alone ...

+  Social Security Disability Facts Forum
|-+  Congratulations you were approved!
| |-+  Continuing Disability Reviews
| | |-+  CDR Short Form -- still no response
Theme modified by www.pinoyden.com | WebDesigns www.devph.com
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Topic: CDR Short Form -- still no response  (Read 2246 times)
StrayCats
~ Titanium ~

People helped 3

« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2017, 06:43:19 PM »

Thank you, I hope you are right, by that time I will be approaching 53, SO should I assume my review is over?I hope so.

"Life can change in a Heartbeat, Make the needed changes to Live, Love & Laugh Everyday of your Life before it ends to soon !!!"
Age at Application: 42/ Current Age 49
Disability: 3 Herniated Discs in Neck,3 Ruptured Discs in Low Back,Scoliosis,Severe Degenerative Disc Disease,Osteo,Plantars Faschitis in Left Foot,Bone Spurs in Feet,Spondlyosis,Heart Disease,Carpal Tunnel,Tendinitis,Fibermyalgia,Neuropothy,Depression,Anxiety,Sleep Apnea,Restless Leg Syndrome
Date Applied: Dec 2010
First Approval/Denial Date: 1st Denial in 2011
Date OTR requested: May 10th 2013
Date OTR Approved/Sent to Hearing: OTR Denied
Hearing Date: Dec 3,2013
ALJ Approval/Denial Date: Dec 3,2013 - Bench Decision = Fully Favorable
Date Award Letter Received: March 14th 2014
Date Back Pay Received: March 5th 2014,Exactly 2months from FF Bench Decision
Additional Info: Official Notice of FF Decision Dated Feb 10,2014,Received Letter Feb 18th,2014, 1st CDR Short Form 2/6/17
Helper
-
~ Platinum ~

People helped 219

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2017, 09:26:29 PM »

Thank you, I hope you are right, by that time I will be approaching 53, SO should I assume my review is over?I hope so.

Yes, since you received the "we do not need to review your case at this time letter", your review is over.  It is important to note that this is not a Comparison Point Decision - so if you get a long form in the future SSA will compare your status at the time to your original approval - not your health status as of this short form.  (A completed long form/records review is a comparison point decision.)
Age at Application: 26 age of onset (but I did not apply until 28)
Date Applied: August 2011
First Approval/Denial Date: November 2011
Additional Info: I was fortunate to be approved on my initial application due to extensive medical records (12+ doctors) & documentation of unsuccessful work attempts even with significant accommodations
steve
~ Silver ~

People helped 4

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2017, 10:45:34 AM »

I received my short form in October,2016...Filled it out sent it back on the same day...Just received after 6 month's the happy letter saying that they don't have to review my case at this time....I think those of us who receive the short form instead of the Long form should feel very fortunate because the long form CDR is more difficult to pass and there are no happy letters usually after the long form....
Lit Love
-
~ Platinum ~

People helped 268

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2017, 11:39:19 AM »

I received my short form in October,2016...Filled it out sent it back on the same day...Just received after 6 month's the happy letter saying that they don't have to review my case at this time....I think those of us who receive the short form instead of the Long form should feel very fortunate because the long form CDR is more difficult to pass and there are no happy letters usually after the long form....

Even with the Long Form many more receive a continuation of benefits then not.
DisabledInWI
SSDFacts VIP
~ Platinum ~

People helped 21

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2017, 02:18:40 PM »

My benefits were continued after my long-form CDR back in 2015. Received my notice about five weeks after I sent the form in.
Age at Application: 49 (Current age 54)
Disability: Patellofemoral osteoarthritis, both knees
Date Applied: April 2012
First Approval/Denial Date: Approved July 2012
Date Award Letter Received: August 2012
Krista513
~ Copper ~

People helped 0

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2017, 08:10:27 AM »

Took me 6 months to get something back after mailing the short form back. I received the long form.. im only 25 and have been disabled since i was 21.. so not much of a surprise. 2 months after sending the kong form in i received my continuance letter
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If this site has helped you in any way please make a donation towards the running of it by clicking below.

Use Paypal by clicking below

thanx

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 10057
  • Latest: Lan
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201419
  • Total Topics: 19738
  • Online Today: 108
  • Online Ever: 246
  • (June 25, 2012, 03:04:42 PM)
Users Online
Users: 5
Guests: 84
Total: 89

Prescription Drugs

Prescription Drug Assistance Programs

Please use the pull down menu below to select a prescription drug. 

This will instantly take you to that post in our forum.

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc