Home PageForumLatest TopicsHelpContact UsLoginRegister

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 28, 2017, 09:25:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

You are no longer alone ...

+  Social Security Disability Facts Forum
|-+  SSDI and SSI Disability Application Process
| |-+  Administrative Law Judge Hearings
| | |-+  case is now in decison writing!!!
Theme modified by www.pinoyden.com | WebDesigns www.devph.com
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: case is now in decison writing!!!  (Read 638 times)
RNyorkiemom
~ Titanium ~

People helped 11

Burlington NC and GSO ODAR office

« on: April 10, 2017, 12:32:41 PM »

On saturday my case hit the 60 day mark.  My attorney was going to contact ODAR and. Ask that my case be considered aged.  When she checked today it had moved to decision writing!!! Yippy the last stage before getting my decission process.  So I will be stessing out a bit longer.   I have to say this whole process sucks and it is more stress than some of my medical treatments were.

No matter what happens in life try to smile and beleive every thing will be ok!!!  Then smile vs cry!!!!   😅😅😅😅😂
Name: Dee I
Age at Application: 40
Disability: Juvenal diabetes, scoliosis, chronic pain, kyphosis, spondolosis, tremors, muscle weaklness, anemia, contracture in hands feet, Hammer toe, acquired deformity ankle after surgery to remove necrotic tissue, peripheral neuropathy, h/o MRSA, recurrent cellulitis, ADHD, Depression, effective mood disorder, PTSD, anxiety, sever insomnia, charcot's arthopathy, pathological fractures in feet,
Date Applied: April 20, 14
First Approval/Denial Date: Initial denial 11/1/201 Hired a local attorney 12/6/14
Reconsideration Approval/Denial Date: Denied June 6, 2015 only a 1/3 of medical obtained.
Date OTR requested: My first OTR request Sept 2015 denied and second OTR request in Sept 2016 after vision deminised to 140/20 L & 120/20 denied
Date OTR Approved/Sent to Hearing: very senator & congressman in my district. Senator Tom Tillis of NC office requestedDire Need status and it was excepted
Date Sent to VSU: NO
Date VSU Approved/Sent to Hearing: NO
Date Hearing Notice Received: Dire need status granted 10/28//16 hearing Feb 6, 2016
Hearing Date: February 6, 17 judge has 87% approval so keeping my fingers crossed.
ALJ Approval/Denial Date: Medical Decison Made 4/10/17 ( 60 days post hearing was 4/8/17) awaiting award/denial letter and hoping to get befor my Bday!!
Date Award Letter Received: NA
Date Back Pay Received: NA
Date Dependent Benefits Received: No
Additional Info: My diabetes was stable until my auto accident that caused 3 puncture wounds that took 8 months to heal. I had surgery, 6 weeks of home IV therapy and 5 months of wound care and hyperbaric treatments.
KeepinTheFaith
~ Copper ~

People helped 0

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 06:32:32 PM »

I am waiting also. Decision was made on January 24th.  Just received news that it is waiting on judges signature. Hopefully it won't go back to editing again!
Name: KeepinTheFaith
Date Applied: 6-20-17
RNyorkiemom
~ Titanium ~

People helped 11

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 08:44:19 PM »

I hope you hear domething soon!  I just want an answer before my Bday 4/23. This whole process has been more stressful than the 8 months of dealing with a chronic wound,  On my 41 st bday I was just diagnosed with osteomylitis, was going thru my ordeal with PICC line and daily Vancomycin and I just started hyperbaric treatments which took abouft 4 hours a day M-F.  This is a process that i wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

I hope you had a really good ALJ.  My lawyer said he is your best. Hance oc approval for any claiment. I had the medical evidence to back my claim up.  The judge has a 87% approval rate.  I hope I am not an exception.

No matter what happens in life try to smile and beleive every thing will be ok!!!  Then smile vs cry!!!!   😅😅😅😅😂
Disability: Juvenal diabetes, scoliosis, chronic pain, kyphosis, spondolosis, tremors, muscle weaklness, anemia, contracture in hands feet, Hammer toe, acquired deformity ankle after surgery to remove necrotic tissue, peripheral neuropathy, h/o MRSA, recurrent cellulitis, ADHD, Depression, effective mood disorder, PTSD, anxiety, sever insomnia, charcot's arthopathy, pathological fractures in feet,
First Approval/Denial Date: Initial denial 11/1/201 Hired a local attorney 12/6/14
Reconsideration Approval/Denial Date: Denied June 6, 2015 only a 1/3 of medical obtained.
Date OTR requested: My first OTR request Sept 2015 denied and second OTR request in Sept 2016 after vision deminised to 140/20 L & 120/20 denied
Date OTR Approved/Sent to Hearing: very senator & congressman in my district. Senator Tom Tillis of NC office requestedDire Need status and it was excepted
Date Hearing Notice Received: Dire need status granted 10/28//16 hearing Feb 6, 2016
Hearing Date: February 6, 17 judge has 87% approval so keeping my fingers crossed.
ALJ Approval/Denial Date: Medical Decison Made 4/10/17 ( 60 days post hearing was 4/8/17) awaiting award/denial letter and hoping to get befor my Bday!!
Additional Info: My diabetes was stable until my auto accident that caused 3 puncture wounds that took 8 months to heal. I had surgery, 6 weeks of home IV therapy and 5 months of wound care and hyperbaric treatments.
KeepinTheFaith
~ Copper ~

People helped 0

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2017, 07:37:30 PM »

According to SSA online status as of today, I was denied at the alj level.  No idea what step I was denied so I have no answers. Just nausea at this point.  I'll speak with my attorney Monday to see where we go from here.
Name: KeepinTheFaith
Date Applied: 6-20-17
RNyorkiemom
~ Titanium ~

People helped 11

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2017, 03:00:52 PM »

I am so sorry to hear that you were denied  Main02 

I just received my FF decision in the mail today so my heart goes out to you.  This is a brutal process that in so many ways is flawed.   I decided today with my friends and family to keep contacting my elected representatives  to push for reform.  Try and stay positive and go through the appeal council.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If this site has helped you in any way please make a donation towards the running of it by clicking below.

Use Paypal by clicking below

thanx

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 198995
  • Total Topics: 19493
  • Online Today: 105
  • Online Ever: 246
  • (June 25, 2012, 03:04:42 PM)
Users Online
Users: 5
Guests: 63
Total: 68

Prescription Drugs

Prescription Drug Assistance Programs

Please use the pull down menu below to select a prescription drug. 

This will instantly take you to that post in our forum.

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc