Home PageForumLatest TopicsHelpContact UsLoginRegister

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 22, 2017, 07:40:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

You are no longer alone ...

+  Social Security Disability Facts Forum
|-+  Welcome to the Forum!
| |-+  PLEASE STOP BY HERE FIRST AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF.
| | |-+  Where on the SSA site can I see any decions were made
Theme modified by www.pinoyden.com | WebDesigns www.devph.com
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Topic: Where on the SSA site can I see any decions were made  (Read 1310 times)
Little love
~ Copper ~

People helped 3

« on: April 16, 2017, 07:04:45 PM »

Quick question, ive seen people on the fourm and other places  that they check they're online account to see if their were any decions on their cliams? Where could I find that information
newdawn
-
~ Platinum ~

People helped 84

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2017, 07:26:47 PM »

You can create an account or sign in to an existing account from this page:
https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.do
Name: Dawn
Age at Application: 31
Disability: Depression, anxiety
Date Applied: 11/2013
First Approval/Denial Date: 03/2014
Reconsideration Approval/Denial Date: 11/2014
Hearing Date: 11/13/2015 (Friday the 13th!)
ALJ Approval/Denial Date: 01/15/2016 Fully Favorable (rec'd 01/21)
Date Award Letter Received: 02/17/2016 (rec'd 02/20)
Date Back Pay Received: 02/13/2016 (paper check)
Additional Info: 02/09/16 mySSA account updated with approval info. 02/22 rec'd medicare card in mail. Hired lawyer after reconsideration denial. Requested an in-person hearing.
waltbarb
~ Copper ~

People helped 0

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2017, 08:55:18 PM »

Quick question, ive seen people on the fourm and other places  that they check they're online account to see if their were any decions on their cliams? Where could I find that information
    ss want let open account  on my ssa #
Name: Walter
Age at Application: 40
Disability: SSD
Date Applied: 04/06/2014
First Approval/Denial Date: Denied 08/2017
Date Hearing Notice Received: 11/22/16
Hearing Date: 1/25/17
ALJ Approval/Denial Date: Approved on 1/25/17
Date Award Letter Received: not yet
Date Back Pay Received: not yet
Date Dependent Benefits Received: not yet
Helper
-
~ Platinum ~

People helped 212

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2017, 10:05:26 PM »

ss want let open account  on my ssa #

Do you mean won't?  If they won't let you open an account, it means they are having trouble verifying your identity with the info you provided.  Therefore, you need to go to the SSA office for assistance verifying your identity & opening the account.
Age at Application: 26 age of onset (but I did not apply until 28)
Date Applied: August 2011
First Approval/Denial Date: November 2011
Additional Info: I was fortunate to be approved on my initial application due to extensive medical records (12+ doctors) & documentation of unsuccessful work attempts even with significant accommodations
Little love
~ Copper ~

People helped 3

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2017, 02:00:45 PM »

I have an account I'm just wondering were on the site does it give you if any decions has been made
girlygirly
~ Copper ~

People helped 0

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2017, 02:54:25 PM »

If a decision has been made you should be able to see it when you log on.

The status will say decision made.

Name: MeeChele
Date Applied: June 20 2012
First Approval/Denial Date: Still waiting
RNyorkiemom
~ Titanium ~

People helped 11

Burlington NC and GSO ODAR office

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2017, 05:19:29 PM »

I received my fully favorable decision Saturday. My online status still shows it is in writing.

No matter what happens in life try to smile and beleive every thing will be ok!!!  Then smile vs cry!!!!   😅😅😅😅😂
Name: Dee I
Age at Application: 40
Disability: Juvenal diabetes, scoliosis, chronic pain, kyphosis, spondolosis, tremors, muscle weaklness, anemia, contracture in hands feet, Hammer toe, acquired deformity ankle after surgery to remove necrotic tissue, peripheral neuropathy, h/o MRSA, recurrent cellulitis, ADHD, Depression, effective mood disorder, PTSD, anxiety, sever insomnia, charcot's arthopathy, pathological fractures in feet,
Date Applied: April 20, 14
First Approval/Denial Date: Initial denial 11/1/201 Hired a local attorney 12/6/14
Reconsideration Approval/Denial Date: Denied June 6, 2015 only a 1/3 of medical obtained.
Date OTR requested: My first OTR request Sept 2015 denied and second OTR request in Sept 2016 after vision deminised to 140/20 L & 120/20 denied
Date OTR Approved/Sent to Hearing: very senator & congressman in my district. Senator Tom Tillis of NC office requestedDire Need status and it was excepted
Date Sent to VSU: NO
Date VSU Approved/Sent to Hearing: NO
Date Hearing Notice Received: Dire need status granted 10/28//16 hearing Feb 6, 2016
Hearing Date: February 6, 17 judge has 87% approval so keeping my fingers crossed.
ALJ Approval/Denial Date: Medical Decison Made 4/10/17 ( 60 days post hearing was 4/8/17) awaiting award/denial letter and hoping to get befor my Bday!!
Date Award Letter Received: NA
Date Back Pay Received: NA
Date Dependent Benefits Received: No
Additional Info: My diabetes was stable until my auto accident that caused 3 puncture wounds that took 8 months to heal. I had surgery, 6 weeks of home IV therapy and 5 months of wound care and hyperbaric treatments.
Little love
~ Copper ~

People helped 3

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2017, 06:05:12 PM »

My account doesn't show "Benifit applications" it just says "Estimated benefits"
Just Me
Administrator
~ Platinum ~

People helped 600

Nice Administrator

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2017, 06:27:51 PM »

Little love, if the sites says what you would receive if you applied for benefits today that is usually an indication of denial. But, it is best to wait for the letter.

Hope the size of a mustard seed can produce Faith that can move mountains.
Age at Application: 50
Disability: DDD, nerve damage upper & lower extremities, RA
Date Applied: First Applied Feb 2002, Denied May 2003. Applied again Oct 2003, Approved June 2004
Flyncasafo
~ Copper ~

People helped 0

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2017, 10:41:07 AM »

I received my fully favorable decision Saturday. My online status still shows it is in writing.

What does it say when it is in writing? I know mine is in writing from contacting my attorney and she has checked . My online page doesn't say writing though.
Little love
~ Copper ~

People helped 3

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2017, 07:37:34 PM »

Well the hearing was last week so i don't expect a decision any time soon. I've also been told to view it online you needed to file online. So i'll just wait for a decision in the mail.
Just Me
Administrator
~ Platinum ~

People helped 600

Nice Administrator

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2017, 08:42:04 PM »

You do not have to have filed it online to receive a notification to your my social security account.  It will not show any changes until a decision has been made. When a decision had been made it will say something ti the affect that a medical decision has been made in your case.

If it says Estimated Benefits that is what you would receive if you applied for benefits today, that is usually a good indication of a denial.

Hope the size of a mustard seed can produce Faith that can move mountains.
Age at Application: 50
Disability: DDD, nerve damage upper & lower extremities, RA
Date Applied: First Applied Feb 2002, Denied May 2003. Applied again Oct 2003, Approved June 2004
gardenia
~ Titanium ~

People helped 31

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2017, 10:00:18 PM »

What does it say when it is in writing? I know mine is in writing from contacting my attorney and she has checked . My online page doesn't say writing though.

The updating they're doing is a new feature. I don't think it says when it's in writing and I'm not sure what it should say, but if yours is in writing then whatever your account is showing is what it says when it's in writing.
steve33
~ Copper ~

People helped 1

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2017, 10:11:04 PM »

If you just had the hearing last week it'll take 60 days to make a decision. Sometimes longer depending on your judge.
kms74792
~ Bronze ~

People helped 1

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2017, 12:09:22 PM »

The updating they're doing is a new feature. I don't think it says when it's in writing and I'm not sure what it should say, but if yours is in writing then whatever your account is showing is what it says when it's in writing.

Is this only in certain states.  I'm in NY and my SS page never updates.  I have never been able to see any decisions everything is the same and I have to wait for mail.
Age at Application: 32
Disability: Ankylosing Spondylitis, Psoriatic Arthitis, Congenital Limb Deformity, and Edema of leg and foot
Date Applied: April 4th 2012
Hearing Date: First Hearing Date September 2014 sent to federal. 2nd Hearing date 03/23/2017
ALJ Approval/Denial Date: trying to wait patiently
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If this site has helped you in any way please make a donation towards the running of it by clicking below.

Use Paypal by clicking below

thanx

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 200522
  • Total Topics: 19656
  • Online Today: 93
  • Online Ever: 246
  • (June 25, 2012, 03:04:42 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 60
Total: 62

Prescription Drugs

Prescription Drug Assistance Programs

Please use the pull down menu below to select a prescription drug. 

This will instantly take you to that post in our forum.

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc