Home PageForumLatest TopicsHelpContact UsLoginRegister

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2017, 10:07:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

You are no longer alone ...

+  Social Security Disability Facts Forum
|-+  Congratulations you were approved!
| |-+  Continuing Disability Reviews
| | |-+  Scheduled CDR
Theme modified by www.pinoyden.com | WebDesigns www.devph.com
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: Scheduled CDR  (Read 260 times)
mokus
~ Copper ~

People helped 0

« on: April 20, 2017, 06:05:35 AM »

Approved in August 2010 my first review is scheduled for August.  Mental issues.  Original Psychiatrist retired and new psychiatrists seem not even to see the same things initial psychiatrist saw when he wrote in my chart that I will probably never be able to work again.  I have been seeing psychiatrist and psychologist every other month for the past year.  I am concerned.  Will any review ask for my appointment history or will they straight up request records again.  I will turn 61 in July if that matters.

Sorry being paranoid.  Thank you
Helper
-
~ Platinum ~

People helped 187

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 06:43:10 AM »

It depends on if you get a short form or a long form, which you won't know until you actually receive it.

Given your age & 7 year review schedule, I think it is likely that you will get a short form that asks about treatment dates first. (But a small percentage of people who would otherwise get short forms get long forms for Quality Control purposes too.) 

As long as you are continuing treatment & have not improved, then it will not matter if your exact diagnosis changed.
Age at Application: 26 age of onset (but I did not apply until 28)
Date Applied: August 2011
First Approval/Denial Date: November 2011
Additional Info: I was fortunate to be approved on my initial application due to extensive medical records (12+ doctors) & documentation of unsuccessful work attempts even with significant accommodations
steve
~ Silver ~

People helped 3

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 10:16:38 AM »

I agree with helper....One of the most Important Factors that social security uses when conducting a CDR is if a person is continueing with medical treatment..Seeing your doctors regulary and takeing any meds that are presrcribed to you...If you aren't seeing a doctor or takeing meds than Social Security will see this as a sign that your medical condition has improved and could end ssdi benefits....
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If this site has helped you in any way please make a donation towards the running of it by clicking below.

Use Paypal by clicking below

thanx

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 197390
  • Total Topics: 19280
  • Online Today: 98
  • Online Ever: 246
  • (June 25, 2012, 03:04:42 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 48
Total: 49

Prescription Drugs

Prescription Drug Assistance Programs

Please use the pull down menu below to select a prescription drug. 

This will instantly take you to that post in our forum.

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc