Home PageForumLatest TopicsHelpContact UsLoginRegister

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2017, 04:15:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

You are no longer alone ...

+  Social Security Disability Facts Forum
|-+  SSDI and SSI Disability Application Process
| |-+  Administrative Law Judge Hearings
| | |-+  Still waiting and confused
Theme modified by www.pinoyden.com | WebDesigns www.devph.com
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: Still waiting and confused  (Read 385 times)
rona8
~ Bronze ~

People helped 0

« on: May 17, 2017, 09:57:57 AM »

I want to thank everyone this site has been a great source of information, my spouse called about his decision and was told one was made but it was sent to Baltimore to be written up. I am trying to stay positive but wondered if all decisions are sent there to be written up?
TRIGGER
~ Copper ~

People helped 0

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 10:51:11 AM »

Yes they do, That could take some time as it could get sent back and forth if things are not right. you should get a letter in the mail saying approved or not, if you already have not. sorry i did not look at your page. I can just say i was approved nov 9-16 sat there till may 5th Got my approval letter and off to the brighter it go's. mine is complicated onset date May 14 2009 so 9 year of back pay and well into the 6 figure mark. Hang in there good things will happen if you don't get jumpy, i know its Hard..
Flyncasafo
~ Copper ~

People helped 0

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 11:52:19 AM »

Yes they do, That could take some time as it could get sent back and forth if things are not right. you should get a letter in the mail saying approved or not, if you already have not. sorry i did not look at your page. I can just say i was approved nov 9-16 sat there till may 5th Got my approval letter and off to the brighter it go's. mine is complicated onset date May 14 2009 so 9 year of back pay and well into the 6 figure mark. Hang in there good things will happen if you don't get jumpy, i know its Hard..

I think I saw you post somewhere else that you had your hearing in Rochester. I did also the same day 11/16/16 and my page was also updated may 5 also. I did get my approval letter 6 days latter. I have not received anything else. Have you?
TRIGGER
~ Copper ~

People helped 0

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 12:43:21 PM »

Nov 9-2016 i had mine, supposed to be in writing now i guess.. Time Time and more Time Good thing i have cash i feel so bad for some on here losing Homes Cars there lives.... who was your judge?
Flyncasafo
~ Copper ~

People helped 0

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2017, 01:20:31 PM »

Nov 9-2016 i had mine, supposed to be in writing now i guess.. Time Time and more Time Good thing i have cash i feel so bad for some on here losing Homes Cars there lives.... who was your judge?

Obrien
TRIGGER
~ Copper ~

People helped 0

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2017, 01:47:33 PM »

Same here..
rona8
~ Bronze ~

People helped 0

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2017, 02:27:35 PM »

Thank you! I am trying to stay positive and busy but we often get told different things when calling the 800 # I was not sure why it went to Baltimore to be written up
TRIGGER
~ Copper ~

People helped 0

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2017, 03:46:26 PM »

Don't call them numbers i have been a lurker on here for some time.. You hear some good some bad it will just drive you nuts.
rona8
~ Bronze ~

People helped 0

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2017, 06:42:55 AM »

I am taking a break fro calling since it is always a different answer I appreciate all the help and hopefully my spouse gets some positive news
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If this site has helped you in any way please make a donation towards the running of it by clicking below.

Use Paypal by clicking below

thanx

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 197977
  • Total Topics: 19372
  • Online Today: 107
  • Online Ever: 246
  • (June 25, 2012, 03:04:42 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 77
Total: 79

Prescription Drugs

Prescription Drug Assistance Programs

Please use the pull down menu below to select a prescription drug. 

This will instantly take you to that post in our forum.

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc