Home PageForumLatest TopicsHelpContact UsLoginRegister

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 18, 2017, 11:29:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

You are no longer alone ...

+  Social Security Disability Facts Forum
|-+  The Dreaded Denial and where to go from here
| |-+  SSDI and SSI Denials
| | |-+  Thank You...
Theme modified by www.pinoyden.com | WebDesigns www.devph.com
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Topic: Thank You...  (Read 1779 times)
Helper
-
~ Platinum ~

People helped 212

« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2017, 10:57:30 AM »

I actually got the CD files for this stage 3/hearing. I can't remember if she said I would be allowed to get the updated files CD at this AC stage or not. I do have plans to find out though.

In all reality I am a very lucky person. I should be dead with a completely occluded "Widow Maker", but here I am bugging you guys. Main19

At this very moment I do not even feel up to proceeding any further. Maybe my lawyer, as you have said, can maybe make sense of what is what.

SSA will provide copies of the CD to people who are not appealing their case (for a small fee). So, if you are going to appeal, you will be able to get a copy.
Age at Application: 26 age of onset (but I did not apply until 28)
Date Applied: August 2011
First Approval/Denial Date: November 2011
Additional Info: I was fortunate to be approved on my initial application due to extensive medical records (12+ doctors) & documentation of unsuccessful work attempts even with significant accommodations
boodrow
~ Gold ~

People helped 2

« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2017, 10:06:44 PM »

Thank you Helper.

Through all of this, I have had ample time to look back on my life. Through dilignt contemplation of just where I am concening this thing we call life. I now understand my purpose and this is not the end for me. It does not matter where I find myself concerning this path I have taken to seek medical attention. I have been given a gift. I have been given not only the gift of life in general, but the gift of remaining alive. I should be dead... period.

Having the privilage to witness life and death first hand has molded me into a better person. I can honestly say that there is not one person on this earth that I do not Love. My heart bubbles and overflows with a love that is not of my own. This Love comes from a direct source of pure undifiled quality of Love from the true source. This Love is not manmade. I am but a vessel that now carrys a full load deep within me... it spills and my heart overflows because I have tapped into that never ending source.

I will not break the potential rules of this forum because I can only point to this Love. Each and everyone of us must tap into it on our own. It is the only way to find it. My time here has been very pleasant and I truly Thank you all for the way you are helping each other.

I will leave you with one final thought to contemplate. Have you ever seen a Hearse pulling a U-Haul?  I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

"I find it very easy to say I Love You. It is all I have." Boodrow
Name: Boodrow
Age at Application: 53
Disability: Chronic Ischemic Heart Disease... (RCA) Right Coronary Artery is 100% Occluded. Secondary as a direct result... Anxiety - HTN - Shortness of breath during excersion with near syncopal episodes - VT and/or SVT with a pulse that so far I have been able to correct using the "Valsalva Manuever" <--- This is one step from a Full Cardiac Arrest Situation, not good.
Date Applied: Applied for both SSI/SSDI on 05/16/2014
First Approval/Denial Date: Denied 10/14/2014
Reconsideration Approval/Denial Date: Denied 12/05/2014
Date Hearing Notice Received: 12/9/16
Hearing Date: 2/14/17
ALJ Approval/Denial Date: Denied SSI 6/27/2017 --- SSDI 6/28/2017
Additional Info: I am now a retired Emergency Room Nurse as a direct result from my Heart Problems. Kinda sad that I have directly participated in not only saving countless lifes, but offering an optimal level of well being to thousands of others. Yet, I can't even do the same for myself. If you have found the time to read this then you should know this much, I Love You! That's my story and i'm sticking too it. Boodrow

« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 10:14:23 PM by boodrow »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If this site has helped you in any way please make a donation towards the running of it by clicking below.

Use Paypal by clicking below

thanx

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 200408
  • Total Topics: 19639
  • Online Today: 84
  • Online Ever: 246
  • (June 25, 2012, 03:04:42 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 76
Total: 78

Prescription Drugs

Prescription Drug Assistance Programs

Please use the pull down menu below to select a prescription drug. 

This will instantly take you to that post in our forum.

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc