this is something real simple and i thought its the right time of year. And its so delicious. i cant drink enough of it.
all you need in a mason jar, hot cocoa mix, a spoon, milk, a mug, mini marshmallows, microwave, bowl.
1. Pour as much milk as you want hot cocoa in mason jar.
2. Put lid on mason jar.
3. Shake vigorously, until there is double the amount of milk in jar.
4. Put jar in bowl and microwave for 1min(time may vary depending on microwave.)
5. Then put desired amount of hot cocoa in the mug.
6. Then use spoon to hold back foam while you poor the milk.
7. Spoon foam on top of hot cocoa.
8. Stir until there are no lumps.
9. Put mini-marshmallows on top
Ps. It may be luke warm by then so i just microwave it again for 30 sec and the marshmallows are melted on top of foam and is hot.