Questions about how to use the forum?

Visit our new Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 24, 2017, 01:39:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

You are no longer alone ...

Author Topic: I want to thank you!  (Read 1063 times)

Sewobsessed

• ~ Copper ~
  • People helped 0
I want to thank you!
« on: January 10, 2017, 02:43:32 PM »
I just wanted to stop by and say thank you to everyone who has offered advice in this forum at one time or another. I don't post as I had no advice of my own to give, but I sure soaked up everything I could find that I thought might help me. And it was so nice to know that I wasn't alone in this awful fight! It's such a horrible place to be when the gears of your government departments, that are suppose to be there to help you, move so slowly while your life falls apart and you feel like nothing more than a number. It's wonderful to be able to come here and read about people walking in the same set of shoes your in and getting silent encouragement from the words of a stranger who has been where you are, has waded through the same mountain of indecipherable paperwork, fought with sand script medical jargon and listened to never ending phone menus to departments of nonsense people - all of whom are not the ones you need to converse with.

Anyway, I finally got approved! Yay! I haven't received my letter yet, but the back pay is already in the bank. I just wanted to let everyone know that although you may not hear it, us silent readers are getting a boost of confidence to push through those moments of depression when we just want to give up but may keep fighting the good fight because of something you've written or advice you'd given.

So, again, thank you!

landoffour

• ~ Copper ~
  • People helped 0
Re: I want to thank you!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 05:48:52 PM »
Congratulations!!! 

Bonzai

• Administrator
  • ~ Platinum ~
  • People helped 387
  • Mean Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 12:42:34 AM »
Sewobsessed,

We are here for members and lurkers alike!  We feel the need to share our experiences to smooth the way for others having to walk the paths we already have...

Congratulations on receiving your benefits.  Posts like yours, thanking us, do more than you may believe, because it is nice to know we have helped someone in their journey.
"If one of these engines fails, how far will the other one take us?"
"All the way to the scene of the crash!" - Ron White

grove800

• -
  • ~ Platinum ~
  • People helped 33
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 03:37:12 PM »
 :Kudos03: :Celebrate23: :Celebrate16: :Celebrate18:
😊

bigbabie55

• SSDFacts Supporter
  • ~ Platinum ~
  • People helped 79
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2017, 09:41:49 PM »
 :Happy02: :Happy03: :Happy04: :Happy06: :Happy08: :Happy09: :Happy10: :Kudos03: :Kudos04:
Blessings! :heart:
Bigbabie

Glyn

• ~ Platinum ~
  • People helped 17
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2017, 08:01:46 AM »
 :Kudos03: :Kudos03: :Kudos03: :Kudos03: :Kudos04: :Kudos04: :Kudos04: :Kudos04: :Kudos01: :Kudos01: :Kudos01: :Kudos01:

If this site has helped you in any way please make a donation towards the running of it by clicking below.

Use Paypal by clicking below

:thanx:

Members
  • Total Members: 9291
  • Latest: Chask7
Stats
  • Total Posts: 202513
  • Total Topics: 19863
  • Online Today: 41
  • Online Ever: 246
  • (June 25, 2012, 02:04:42 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 26
Total: 26

Prescription Drugs

Prescription Drug Assistance Programs

Please use the pull down menu below to select a prescription drug. 

This will instantly take you to that post in our forum.