Questions about how to use the forum?

Visit our new Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 22, 2017, 05:39:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

You are no longer alone ...

Author Topic: Post hearing ???  (Read 889 times)

RNyorkiemom

• ~ Titanium ~
  • People helped 12
  • Burlington NC and GSO ODAR office
Post hearing ???
« on: February 10, 2017, 06:37:05 PM »
I am happy to received my dire need status and my hearing was 2/6/17.  So the judge I had is anh attorneys most desired ALJ.  He has a 87% approval rate which is really high in GSO ODAR office. My attorney is good friends with him outside of the courf room.

So my attorney did my practice run with me last week.  She said in all I had 7 files full of medical evidence with only one PT remark that was a negative statement, put due to my orthopedist notes where i am limited to no lifting anything over10 lbs cast sever doubt in his remark. So the remaining hearing was typical as most experiences on tbe board.

My question is concerning the VE.  So the judge ask for my job listing and she listed two.  They were related to medical supervisor. The judge only ask her 1 question "how many days a month coud someone in this position miss.  She answered 1 day per month.  He did not ask for alternate jobs or hypothetical jobs and my lawyer ask no questions of tbe VE.  Then we were done. My attorney told me afterward i had won my case even though the judge didn't state a bench decision. 

So i am so lost esp over the VE portion   Has anyone else had anything like thid happen.   
No matter what happens in life try to smile and beleive every thing will be ok!!!  Then smile vs cry!!!!   😅😅😅😅😂

sotiredoffighting

• ~ Platinum ~
  • People helped 6
    • Fibrosisters
Re: Post hearing ???
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 08:00:54 AM »
My judge asked more hypothetical ?s, He asked could I work the jobs the VE suggested with my flare ups and depression. She said No. Hope ur attorney is correct! Best wishes!

If this site has helped you in any way please make a donation towards the running of it by clicking below.

Use Paypal by clicking below

:thanx:

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 202443
  • Total Topics: 19853
  • Online Today: 48
  • Online Ever: 246
  • (June 25, 2012, 02:04:42 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 22
Total: 22

Prescription Drugs

Prescription Drug Assistance Programs

Please use the pull down menu below to select a prescription drug. 

This will instantly take you to that post in our forum.