Questions about how to use the forum?

Visit our new Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 22, 2017, 04:00:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

You are no longer alone ...

Author Topic: Backpay update  (Read 1061 times)

sotiredoffighting

• ~ Platinum ~
  • People helped 6
    • Fibrosisters
Backpay update
« on: February 13, 2017, 04:05:19 PM »
I spoke with the local office today. I did some research and found you can call them and request a manager to manager call to processing center. I was told that the local office just sent a notice to the payment center last week notifying them I have not received/ nor will receive any SSI payments.. I was told I should have my disability backpay in the next 30 days.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 04:07:12 PM by sotiredoffighting »

chiarigal

• ~ Silver ~
  • People helped 7
Re: Backpay update
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 04:25:21 PM »
I spoke with the local office today. I did some research and found you can call them and request a manager to manager call to processing center. I was told that the local office just sent a notice to the payment center last week notifying them I have not received/ nor will receive any SSI payments.. I was told I should have my disability backpay in the next 30 days.

I hope things move faster than 30 days for you. I think that is a scripted answer they give for a timeframe. I was told last week I would know more about my case in about 4 weeks, over the weekend my account updated with new information on SSA. This is why I say I think the 30 day thing you were told is a scripted answer and I do hope that things move faster than that for you.

Natalie

• ~ Copper ~
  • People helped 1
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2017, 09:39:03 PM »
Good luck!! Im still waiting for my back pay.. it hasn't been to terribly long, but long enough. Lol.

sotiredoffighting

• ~ Platinum ~
  • People helped 6
    • Fibrosisters
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2017, 08:53:17 AM »

[/quote]

I hope things move faster than 30 days for you. I think that is a scripted answer they give for a timeframe. I was told last week I would know more about my case in about 4 weeks, over the weekend my account updated with new information on SSA. This is why I say I think the 30 day thing you were told is a scripted answer and I do hope that things move faster than that for you.
[/quote]

What did your update show? Info on backpay?

sotiredoffighting

• ~ Platinum ~
  • People helped 6
    • Fibrosisters
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2017, 08:54:10 AM »
Thanks..hope you get yours soon as well.

Leon Howard

• ~ Bronze ~
  • People helped 0
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2017, 02:21:36 PM »
 I keep getting 30 to 60days ... from the time the processing center gets the file.... I told lady today next week is 60 days ... She then proceeds with the its a process( I hate that --- like its not my job quote ). The says can take longer,  And I don't see where they have done anything...   Do these folks even know where to look? Cause last week they said hold up was judge denied fee agreement with a representative that gave up their agreement causethey weren't going to federal court.

If this site has helped you in any way please make a donation towards the running of it by clicking below.

Use Paypal by clicking below

:thanx:

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 202443
  • Total Topics: 19853
  • Online Today: 48
  • Online Ever: 246
  • (June 25, 2012, 02:04:42 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 34
Total: 35

Prescription Drugs

Prescription Drug Assistance Programs

Please use the pull down menu below to select a prescription drug. 

This will instantly take you to that post in our forum.