Questions about how to use the forum?

Visit our new Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 22, 2017, 05:48:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

You are no longer alone ...

Author Topic: Large Percentage of CDR's this Feb!!  (Read 857 times)

Hurtdad

• ~ Silver ~
  • People helped 3
Large Percentage of CDR's this Feb!!
« on: February 13, 2017, 07:57:56 PM »
I just noticed even in relation to the amount of people we have on this forum and that post there have been alot of short forms that have been sent out this year. I have as well been sent one this year. I already sent mine back. I was a M with a 0032 score. I have been to all my doctors regularly though I haven't gone to my spine doctor here recently due to a lack of funds. I know they want to due an MRI on my neck due to worsening impingement of my spinal cord.  Just seems out of the norm this many hitting so many people all on the same month!!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 01:34:20 AM by Hurtdad »

Salvette

• SSDFacts VIP
  • ~ Platinum ~
  • People helped 42
Re: Large Percentage of CDR's this Feb!!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 08:03:28 PM »
I believe they are sent out in certain months, February being one of them, that is why there have been several posts in as many weeks about them.

DisabledInWI

• SSDFacts VIP
  • ~ Platinum ~
  • People helped 21
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2017, 12:06:38 AM »
I just noticed even in relation to the amount of people we have on this forum and that post there have been alot of short forms that have been sent out this year. I have as well been sent one this year. I already sent mine back. I was a M with a 0032 score. I have been to all my doctors regularly though I haven't gone to my spine doctor here recently due to a lack of funds. I know they want to due an MRI on my neck due to worsening impingement of my spinal cord.  Just seems out of the norm this many hitting so many people all on the same month!!

Short Form/Disability Update Mailers are sent out October, February, and June

Long Form/Full CDR's could be at any time

Hurtdad

• ~ Silver ~
  • People helped 3
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2017, 01:33:45 AM »
Yes I know they go out in Oct,Feb and June. Like I said though we don't normally have this many people reporting that they received short forms at one time. I am a regular although I don't post often. I lurk daily!!

Butterflykisses

• ~ Titanium ~
  • People helped 5
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2017, 05:32:28 AM »
I am supposed to get mine this month, I still haven't though.. I hope I get the short form...
Give it to God, He will take care of you.

ktm2163

• ~ Silver ~
  • People helped 7
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2017, 09:47:25 AM »
I originally got the short form but it got mangled in transit. I called the local (Hartford) office and answered the ladies questions. There I thought I was done.

NOPE!! I got the long form and sent to a consultative exam. Nerve wracking does not even begin to describe it. 30 January 2017 I got the notice of continuance. Whew!!

If this site has helped you in any way please make a donation towards the running of it by clicking below.

Use Paypal by clicking below

:thanx:

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 202443
  • Total Topics: 19853
  • Online Today: 48
  • Online Ever: 246
  • (June 25, 2012, 02:04:42 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 29
Total: 29

Prescription Drugs

Prescription Drug Assistance Programs

Please use the pull down menu below to select a prescription drug. 

This will instantly take you to that post in our forum.