Questions about how to use the forum?

Visit our new Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 19, 2017, 01:24:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

You are no longer alone ...

Author Topic: Californi's low CDR approval rate  (Read 793 times)

tennis

• ~ Silver ~
  • People helped 3
Californi's low CDR approval rate
« on: March 30, 2017, 11:00:44 AM »
Hello,
   I noticed that the statistics section of this site show that California has a very low CDR approval rate compared with most other states. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas as to why this is the case?

steve

• ~ Silver ~
  • People helped 4
Re: Californi's low CDR approval rate
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2017, 06:08:30 PM »
Iam snot sure of the cdr approval rate in California but I can tell you it's very hard to be awarded ssdi benefits in California..I have a cousin who lives in san diego and was in a car accident last year...He suffered major back and neck problems and was denied 3 times by social security..Others I know in California told me the same thing...Maybe social security thinks that everybody who lives in California is a actor or a rock star and has access to other resources..who knows???

Lit Love

• -
  • ~ Platinum ~
  • People helped 271
Re: Californi's low CDR approval rate
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2017, 06:33:30 PM »
Iam snot sure of the cdr approval rate in California but I can tell you it's very hard to be awarded ssdi benefits in California..I have a cousin who lives in san diego and was in a car accident last year...He suffered major back and neck problems and was denied 3 times by social security..Others I know in California told me the same thing...Maybe social security thinks that everybody who lives in California is a actor or a rock star and has access to other resources..who knows???

Oakland actually has some of the highest approval rates in the country, the last time I looked.

It is very difficult to be approved by meeting a Listing for a back or neck injury, add in that he was hurt a year ago and has been denied 3 times, that means he applied right away and so wouldn't have had sufficient longitudinal evidence.  He would have struggled with an approval anywhere in the country. 

Was he denied at the ALJ level or did he apply more than once? 

If this site has helped you in any way please make a donation towards the running of it by clicking below.

Use Paypal by clicking below

:thanx:

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 202337
  • Total Topics: 19842
  • Online Today: 42
  • Online Ever: 246
  • (June 25, 2012, 02:04:42 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 33
Total: 35

Prescription Drugs

Prescription Drug Assistance Programs

Please use the pull down menu below to select a prescription drug. 

This will instantly take you to that post in our forum.