Questions about how to use the forum?

Visit our new Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 19, 2017, 01:33:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

You are no longer alone ...

Author Topic: So 60 period of waiting is up!!!!!!!  (Read 762 times)

Paul3597

• ~ Gold ~
  • People helped 15
So 60 period of waiting is up!!!!!!!
« on: May 09, 2017, 01:51:48 PM »
So this week marks the 60th day of waiting for my benefits. I contacted my Senators office again, and spoke to the girl in charge of dealing with the SSA she said she never received a response from her email inquiry and she would now call. I called SSA and got a very helpful lady on the phone who says she sent a high priority memo - claiming my case was indeed marked dire need, to get a response and get me in the system for payment. But showed no record of a Congressional inquiry. Well that's the government for you.
My father worked for the State Department and UN - I was hoping his years of service would help but nothing. We are all just numbers in a line. And I get it.... but when the bank is breathing down your neck and you have little means to make ends meet enough is enough.. I paid in to SS for 35 years now it's my time. If the Congress can listen to EYE OF The Tiger before a vote for the AHCA bill so can I.
Paul :-)
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it

If this site has helped you in any way please make a donation towards the running of it by clicking below.

Use Paypal by clicking below

:thanx:

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 202337
  • Total Topics: 19842
  • Online Today: 42
  • Online Ever: 246
  • (June 25, 2012, 02:04:42 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 24
Total: 26

Prescription Drugs

Prescription Drug Assistance Programs

Please use the pull down menu below to select a prescription drug. 

This will instantly take you to that post in our forum.