Questions about how to use the forum?

Visit our new Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 24, 2017, 06:09:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

You are no longer alone ...

Author Topic: Continuance letter doesnt say when next cdr will be  (Read 447 times)

Krista513

• ~ Copper ~
  • People helped 0
Continuance letter doesnt say when next cdr will be
« on: May 11, 2017, 07:29:19 AM »
Since my first one took a little over 3 years can i just assume my next cdr will be in 3 years? For some reason i thought they put the date of your next review. I dont know how many other people get their money on the direct express card but mine expires in a few month's.. i guess i just call the number on the back to get a new one?

Helper

• -
  • ~ Platinum ~
  • People helped 240
Re: Continuance letter doesnt say when next cdr will be
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 07:45:40 AM »
You can call the number on the card about the expiration date.  However, I suspect it is like a credit card where they automatically send you a new card a month or two before the old one expires.  They should know when it expires in their system & all.  If you have moved since getting the card, make sure Direct Express has your correct address.

The benefit contination letters don't always say when the next CDR is.  However, it is typically the same CDR schedule that you were on previously.  CDRs can come early, late, or on time.  Keep seeing your doctor's & You will always be ready.

If this site has helped you in any way please make a donation towards the running of it by clicking below.

Use Paypal by clicking below

:thanx:

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 203527
  • Total Topics: 19963
  • Online Today: 75
  • Online Ever: 246
  • (June 25, 2012, 02:04:42 PM)
Users Online
Users: 6
Guests: 58
Total: 64

Prescription Drugs

Prescription Drug Assistance Programs

Please use the pull down menu below to select a prescription drug. 

This will instantly take you to that post in our forum.