Questions about how to use the forum?

Visit our new Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 24, 2017, 06:08:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

You are no longer alone ...

Author Topic: Still waiting and confused  (Read 966 times)

rona8

• ~ Bronze ~
  • People helped 2
Still waiting and confused
« on: May 17, 2017, 08:57:57 AM »
I want to thank everyone this site has been a great source of information, my spouse called about his decision and was told one was made but it was sent to Baltimore to be written up. I am trying to stay positive but wondered if all decisions are sent there to be written up?

TRIGGER

• ~ Copper ~
  • People helped 1
Re: Still waiting and confused
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 09:51:11 AM »
Yes they do, That could take some time as it could get sent back and forth if things are not right. you should get a letter in the mail saying approved or not, if you already have not. sorry i did not look at your page. I can just say i was approved nov 9-16 sat there till may 5th Got my approval letter and off to the brighter it go's. mine is complicated onset date May 14 2009 so 9 year of back pay and well into the 6 figure mark. Hang in there good things will happen if you don't get jumpy, i know its Hard..

Flyncasafo

• ~ Copper ~
  • People helped 0
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 10:52:19 AM »
Yes they do, That could take some time as it could get sent back and forth if things are not right. you should get a letter in the mail saying approved or not, if you already have not. sorry i did not look at your page. I can just say i was approved nov 9-16 sat there till may 5th Got my approval letter and off to the brighter it go's. mine is complicated onset date May 14 2009 so 9 year of back pay and well into the 6 figure mark. Hang in there good things will happen if you don't get jumpy, i know its Hard..

I think I saw you post somewhere else that you had your hearing in Rochester. I did also the same day 11/16/16 and my page was also updated may 5 also. I did get my approval letter 6 days latter. I have not received anything else. Have you?

TRIGGER

• ~ Copper ~
  • People helped 1
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 11:43:21 AM »
Nov 9-2016 i had mine, supposed to be in writing now i guess.. Time Time and more Time Good thing i have cash i feel so bad for some on here losing Homes Cars there lives.... who was your judge?

Flyncasafo

• ~ Copper ~
  • People helped 0
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2017, 12:20:31 PM »
Nov 9-2016 i had mine, supposed to be in writing now i guess.. Time Time and more Time Good thing i have cash i feel so bad for some on here losing Homes Cars there lives.... who was your judge?

Obrien

TRIGGER

• ~ Copper ~
  • People helped 1
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2017, 12:47:33 PM »
Same here..

rona8

• ~ Bronze ~
  • People helped 2
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2017, 01:27:35 PM »
Thank you! I am trying to stay positive and busy but we often get told different things when calling the 800 # I was not sure why it went to Baltimore to be written up

TRIGGER

• ~ Copper ~
  • People helped 1
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2017, 02:46:26 PM »
Don't call them numbers i have been a lurker on here for some time.. You hear some good some bad it will just drive you nuts.

rona8

• ~ Bronze ~
  • People helped 2
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2017, 05:42:55 AM »
I am taking a break fro calling since it is always a different answer I appreciate all the help and hopefully my spouse gets some positive news

TRIGGER

• ~ Copper ~
  • People helped 1
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2017, 04:22:06 AM »
Get any backpay or anything  yet?

Helper

• -
  • ~ Platinum ~
  • People helped 240
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2017, 05:07:34 AM »
Get any backpay or anything  yet?

rona8 posted on another thread that her husband received an unfavorable decision.

If this site has helped you in any way please make a donation towards the running of it by clicking below.

Use Paypal by clicking below

:thanx:

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 203527
  • Total Topics: 19963
  • Online Today: 75
  • Online Ever: 246
  • (June 25, 2012, 02:04:42 PM)
Users Online
Users: 6
Guests: 60
Total: 66

Prescription Drugs

Prescription Drug Assistance Programs

Please use the pull down menu below to select a prescription drug. 

This will instantly take you to that post in our forum.