Questions about how to use the forum?

Visit our new Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 22, 2017, 03:48:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

You are no longer alone ...

Author Topic: Special Loans or Programs for the Disabled  (Read 884 times)

Paul3597

• ~ Gold ~
  • People helped 15
Special Loans or Programs for the Disabled
« on: June 20, 2017, 08:11:03 PM »
Hi All,

In trying to piece my life back together after everything got settled, I am trying to plan responsibly for the future and one of those is to refinance my house, knock out my second mortgage and overall reduce my monthly expenses.

Is there an organization or info someplace that lets you know about special programs (if there are any) for disabled people. I am hoping there is something someplace that will help or is friendly to disabled persons trying to get their expenses under control and budget responsibly for the future.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Paul :-)
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it

Salvette

• SSDFacts VIP
  • ~ Platinum ~
  • People helped 42
Re: Special Loans or Programs for the Disabled
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 10:24:01 PM »
I believe in nj you have to go thru the states welfare website to see what you may qualify for, I think you can find it thru the states health and human/senior services, or just. You can also go to the division of taxation website and see if you qualify for the property tax freeze.of course most of these are income based.

June

• ~ Copper ~
  • People helped 1
Re: Special Loans or Programs for the Disabled
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2017, 10:00:28 AM »
Is there an organization or info someplace that lets you know about special programs (if there are any) for disabled people. I am hoping there is something someplace that will help or is friendly to disabled persons trying to get their expenses under control and budget responsibly for the future.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Your caseworker through the local government knows about programs for low-income disabled people.

Every state or city has non-profits that can advise you on housing related issues.

If this site has helped you in any way please make a donation towards the running of it by clicking below.

Use Paypal by clicking below

:thanx:

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 202443
  • Total Topics: 19853
  • Online Today: 48
  • Online Ever: 246
  • (June 25, 2012, 02:04:42 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 32
Total: 33

Prescription Drugs

Prescription Drug Assistance Programs

Please use the pull down menu below to select a prescription drug. 

This will instantly take you to that post in our forum.